Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rude



You're right. That was rude of me. It's just that things between us are still so uncertain that...

No! That's not what I meant! I meant new. We're still getting used to each other. It seemed abrupt to introduce you like that - it would've been awkward. But you're right, it's worse to just have you there, assuming everyone knows who you are.

I thought having you next to Pink yesterday would be enough since Pink is a regular and has often modeled for me, but that was just a cop out.

Green, I'm very happy to have you in my life. You're refreshingly springy and I appreciate your enthusiasm for early morning runs. I know you used to spend a lot of time in a box and that being with me has been adjustment, but I want you to know I'm excited you're here to run with me.

Apologies for getting you soaked and muddy last Wednesday night, I hope you enjoyed your beauty rest on Thursday morning while I went out with Pink.

I hope you're as excited as I am about Ragnar and training for the marathon.

Oh, and that trip to DSW on Thursday night, that has nothing to do with my feelings for you. You understand that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment